Read the latest Situation Update for the El Niño-related drought in Lesotho issued by the Office of the Resident Coordinator in Lesotho in collaboration with humanitarian partners. By issuing this Situation Update we hope to underscore the severe nature of the drought emergency and the urgency of a timely and well-coordinated response.
The Situation Update highlights the following:
- Overview of the findings of the recent
- Market Assessment
- Nutrition and HIV mass screening
- Forecasts of the crop assessment
- Update on received funding and ongoing interventions
- Overview of general coordination structures